Friday, August 29, 2008

Cheers to Ronald and Charlotte!!!

At around 1:46 a.m. yesterday, while i am passionately reading my new book (THE SECRET by Rhonda Byrne ), I got a call from my Nanay (Charlotte)... She asked me if Yan-Yan is still awake? I don't think so, i answered her.

To make my story short, she called me up to tell me that she'll be preparing a lunch for us at 12:00 noon. She also said that we should be there for a very special announcement.

It was indeed, a very special announcement. I am personally happy upon hearing it.

Last night, she sent an e-mail to all about their engagement.
You can find it below...

******************************************




To our families in Dubai:

Naa ko story.... Leong reserved dinner at Al Qasr, Madinat last night. When he called me in the office to tell me, I didnt think twice about it kay we've been eating out lately since last week. So I thought last night was just one of those regular fancy dinners. I didnt expect that it would be one of my most unforgettable night ever.
Madinat, as usual, was at its romantic best last night. We got to board in on one of the abras to get to our restaurant. The driver was Pinoy so he toured us around the villas. It was so nice, as in. ..After dinner, we strolled to the beach side, then up to the wooden bridge for a picturesque view of the hotel and gondolas gliding past the venice-like canals.

Then we sat on one of the benches, chikka gamay. I was busy taking pictures of the pool and hotel when he stood up and walked to the bag. He turned, smiled and came to me and sugod na dayon ko kulba. It hit me that this might be it. Is he..?, I thought wildy. And he went on one knee, opened the box. .. Kulba na kaayo ko. The diamond glistened in the night. Then he asked, " will you marry me?" And of course, I said yes.

And now things are clearer. I used to wonder how can you commit forever to one person. I used to ask people how they know he's the one and they always tell me na you just know.

So right then and there, I finally understood. Na I'll just know gyud diay. Leong is my forever. ...:-)

To all our very good friends who have been with us through the years, thank you. You have been part of our lives and part of who we have become. :-)


*****************************************

Congratulations Ronald and Charlotte!

We are all looking forward to your Vatical Wedding on April 2009.

I love you Nanay and Tatay!!! Maniwala kayo, I am very happy for both of you...

Tila na uuso yata ang mga "engagement" sa month of August.... hehehe :)

Thanks to Jorog Photography for the photos...

9 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dhow Cruise Dubai said...

Great place to have dinner with friends and family Dubai
Dhow Cruise
.

Anna Torv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

one of the best adventure in Dubai is Dubai Dune Buggy..

Dhow cruise in dubai said...

Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek is one of those enigmatic experiences that you should never miss while you are in Dubai. It is unique in its own way, as you will relish pure essence of Arabian nights on traditional wooden boat. Let yourself indulge in an environment that you have always fantasized about and that you will never be able to forget. Cruising down the creek you will see breathtaking scenes while sipping coffee or tea from your cup. It is beautiful blend of modern era and ancient times. You will be sailing in this antique wooden vessel as a sailor of old times but have a view of mesmerizing Dubai city along the way....

Dubai Sight Seeing Tours.ae said...

Both of them are looking so nice with each other

Morning Desert Safari Dubai

Desert safari dubai said...

Incredible article distributed here by you. I have long been eager to adapt new things in relation to this topic, and there is no doubt that I have adapted new things today.best luxury desert safari dubai

Kk said...

Are you looking for Dhow Cruise then clickwww.dhowcruisedubai.org/

Atkinson said...

Discover Dubai’s amazing city and get acquainted with the best local traditions. Explore the old souks, taste Arabic cuisine, and discover unique architecture from the history of the UAE. This private tour is specifically designed for those looking to discover more than just Dubai, who want to learn about true Emirate culture and traditions. Dubai Travel Agency